Monday, October 15, 2012

The Return

I was thinking.....

I find myself saying, quite often, that I am ready for Jesus to come.....
Tonite a couple of gals said the same thing.

Today ~ one thing stood out to me.

We are  looking forward to His return to "get out of here"  ~ "to not have to go to work"  ~ " to eat anything we want" ~ "to stop the insanity"

But How about Jesus,  
God,  
the Holy Spirit?

I realized my intent has been skewed   I have been thinking wrong....

Father, I ask you to forgive us.  Create in us a clean heart oh God and renew a right Spirit within us.  If You died only that my sins could be forgiven and my life have new meaning with no heaven...that should be enough.  
Lord there is so much that needs to be worked into us.  We are far from holy.  We depend on You Lord.   

You say that You will come for a Bride that is without spot or wrinkle (Eph 5:27)....wash and iron me~ Please Lord.  Do with me what you must, I only ask for the Grace to remain still and focused under Your surgery.

You who began a good work in us WILL BE faithful to complete it
(Phil 1:6)
Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary............... here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LiTy7ndOzw

Blessings!


2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that your blog topics have been "right on the target" for me.

    Thank you Lord for speaking through friend Marnie and her listening to your leading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see him face to face… sharon

    ReplyDelete