Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Locked In

One day in prayer I was lifting up a brother in the Lord and asking  why there seemed to be no power over sin in this man's life.   I knew that he had been raised in church, had been taught and could answer most of the questions.  BUT he struggled and more often than not had no victory in his life.

As I prayed the Lord gave me a picture; I saw a blender.  The container came down and "sat" on the power base.  A finger touched the on/off button and nothing happened.  I said "Yes Lord,  that is exactly what I'm trying to say!  He has a foundation of power but it is not working out thru his life!"

The Lord then spoke to me....."He's not locked in."  The blender then twisted into a "locked" position and the power was evident.

WOW!  I LOVE the way the Lord speaks!  SO vivid!

Are you locked in?  
Do you recognize the Lord's power in your life?
Do you run on "grace"? 
Are you mindful of His Word and His promises?  
In Joshua 1:8-9 it says to "study the Word continually SO THAT you will be able to obey everything written in it....ONLY THEN will you prosper and succeed in all that you do...."

Take a moment and think about your walk with Him....is it powerful? Vibrant? Living?

I pray that you are locked in 
and if not 
that you will 
TEND TO IT TODAY!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. It's truly amazing how the Lord gives you these stories to inspire and teach all those who read them...I hope one day you will put them in book form..eva

    ReplyDelete