Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stunted

Probably a decade ago (at least) a good friend of mine and seasoned missionary called to tell me of a dream/vision that she had concerning the area in which I live.

She saw a large field that was made up of black organic dirt (as a gardener we would call it "black gold")  Fertile soil....
In the very center of the field was a plant.  A stem with a "head" that looked like a large onion bulb that was covered with what looked like cobwebs.   She said she was interested that the soil was so rich but nothing was growing.   

The Lord's hand came and pulled out the plant and IMMEDIATELY the ground turned green with growth.

At the time we wondered if it was a leader that was represented by the plant...someone who was standing in the way of the Lord's work.

A couple of days ago I believe the Lord revealed what He was showing us...

The large webby* onion shaped plant  represents UNBELIEF.

As soon as I heard this it resonated  as TRUTH.   


Unbelief stunts.  
Unbelief keeps us from 
seeing miracles and the hand of the Lord. 
It holds His Grace and His Glory out of our reach. 

When unbelief is "pulled out" of our midst growth WILL happen!
Zillions of prayers have gone up over NE and for our churches.  Millions of seed have been sown by the faithful over the centuries, yet they have remained dormant...because of a root of unbelief.

Beloved Christ-Follower,  I am asking you to join me in the cause of eradicating unbelief.   I believe it begins and ends with prayer.  

Father, in the powerful name of Jesus,  I come boldly before Your throne and ask that unbelief will be pulled out of Your church.  I ask that You would first expose it in me and give me eyes to see it and the grace to do something about it as I repent and realign myself to You and Your Word.  Help us with this subtle, dangerous plague that is affecting Your Body.  Cleanse us and make us as white as snow.  

Friend.... as Thomas we might  say  "Lord I believe ~ help my unbelief".   Watch your words, be aware of your thought patterns, catch yourself and choose to believe.  

OUR GOD IS A GREAT GOD 
AND 
NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR HIM!

Stop, look and listen as the Lord is working in miraculous ways all around us
You don't want to miss it!

Blessings!

Webby*  I believe this represents the confusion that results from too much human intellect and not enough Godly faith...we become confused and are unable to  reason correctly






2 comments:

  1. Daniel 12:4b says "many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased". These are signs of the end times. Dotti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnie, what a word....I agree totaly

    Linda Edwards

    ReplyDelete