Thursday, October 11, 2012

Like a Fourth Cup

OF COFFEE.....

You know that shakey feeling that you get ....kind of like a rushing inside?   

Today has kind of been like that to me.... I have had to work hard to "keep my peace"   I have had to talk to myself off and on all day.

Lord I praise You.  You are over all the universe and I need not be afraid.
Lord thank You that I only need to put my trust in You ~  None compares.
Lord give me Your Grace to accept what You allow to happen in my life.  Father keep me focused.  I choose to believe that YOU are directing my footsteps.  
I give you my worries, my cares, my needs, my situations.....I acknowledge You in all of it  and trust You with the outcome.  Give me the ability to STAND and not to be moved.  

I am going to go to my knees now and spend some quiet time before Him.  

Won't you join me?

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I have days like that. Thanks for the encouragement. Dotti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in prayer daily!! I know our God is faithful to carry you and to give you His peace.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Amen to that lesson on spending time with God, overcoming fears. No place else to go for true help and peace.
    I wanted to tell you today that I enjoyed the hymn by Evie... She and her husband are pastor Betzers good friends, they live in Naples and have a TV program in FL. Also I have enjoyed her singing at our church, never bought her music but maybe I will before I don't get to hear her in person. I will go to Fl as long as the Lord allows me to go...I will not fear since he is my provider... eva

    ReplyDelete