Monday, October 29, 2012

Perspective

A friend said this to me a while back;

"When I go to bed I think about Thanksgiving and when I awake up I want the anticipation of Christmas"

Do you have control of your "thinker"?
Too many today let their feelings drive them.  
They are held captive by their circumstances and conditions....  
Their family or lack of~ their job or lack of~ their friends or lack of ~  their money or lack of ~ all tends to dictate the way their day is going to play out.

Friend    YOU DECIDE~    
Again what does the Scripture say? 
Pray for the Grace necessary to walk it out according to what the Lord has said.

Today I will Bless the Lord
Today I will thank the Lord
Today I will cast my cares on Him
Today I will live victoriously
Today I will not be defeated
Today I will believe that I am in His care!

How 'bout you?

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Marnie,
    Today, I will thank the Lord for your friendship.
    You encourage me so much and I want you to know that. Pauline

    ReplyDelete