Monday, May 28, 2012

TIRED

It's a fact that you cannot trust your thinking when you are tired..
Everything is colored.  
Words sound louder, stress is higher, doubts are bigger, holes are deeper and problems can seem insurmountable.  


We lose perspective.
His Promises are dim and seem to be windswept.
We are too tired to pray.


(and he lurks...... ready for an opening).


Kneel down my friend, right now, along side of me.  Lets lay it all down at His feet and let Him straighten it out.
He cares
He is able
He has a plan and His grace is sufficient in our weakness,


Tomorrow is a new day
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marnie for sharing today"s message from our Lord. And thank you for sincere prayers that where answered to the fullest. The first verse the Lord had me read after heart surgery was Psalm 116:7. All my doctor's and nurces are impressed how well I am feeling...no infections and very little pain. Our Lord reminds me to pray for you. You are a strong and faithful shepherd. John

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.........perfect!! All these hours I am putting it extra at work because of not having a vehicle has me so fatigued.......this fits me perfect. God knew I needed this. christine

    ReplyDelete