Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Musings

Tonite I muse about "musings".  I have been writing these short devotionals for almost a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.  


But tonite I am reminded that musing is not enough.  
As the saying goes "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" 


Any how you catch my drift ~  
The question is what are we DOING?  
Its funny isn't it that on one hand we talk about the fact that we are human BEings not human DOings.


I believe that wholeheartedly.


Yet there is a place and time for being AND doing.

The key is finding out YOUR place in the scheme of the Lord's plan.  We can get so complacent in our daily routine that we do not even question that anything should be added or subtracted.
Have you talked to HIM about it lately?
Are you open for change?

Are you willing to be used or even to be set aside for a time?


Friend it is all individual.  God has a plan for each and every one of His children and it is Perfect!
Lets make sure we don't miss even one thing!


Father
"Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit in me I pray
Cast me not a way from Your Presence Oh Lord
and take not Your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation and uphold me with thy free Spirit"
Psalm 51


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYZibL9w2U8

1 comment:

  1. Good morning,
    Another great word. Wow a year. I enjoy them very much! It is gift you have and a gift to
    my days. I liked the addition of the thought of are we willing to be "set aside". Mulling that one--- as it seemed to hit a spot in my spirit?? dyanne

    ReplyDelete