Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Paralysis

Have you ever felt paralyzed?
Immovable?  
Weighed down? 
Forgotten and alone?

...Like you don't even have the strength to "put your dukes up"

...Like the beggar at the Gate Beautiful, I sit.   
I have no strength to "operate" 
I must depend on HIS mercy and Grace. 
my own voice bothers me  
My future is a dim flicker and I cannot see a light.

Yet I KNOW that He is there.

actually  


HERE

It does not depend on me.   
When my words are gone and I dare not open my mouth again...
He hears my cry






1 comment:

  1. On my way to get Ryan at the Airport I found the CD I had that someone made for me with that song on it and I listened to it a couple of times and praying in the Spirit the whole time...........for you!!

    God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete