Monday, May 7, 2012

Invisible Me



Does anyone see me?


A couple of years ago my "high level marketing" cousin and I were enjoying a summer afternoon in Maine.
In the midst of the conversation he said "Marnie, you re invisible!"   "For you to meet anyone they would have to grocery shop on Tuesday, walk down your street or go to your church!"   No one sees you!"


I certainly understood what he was saying and could even agree with the obvious. I pondered about this before the Lord.  "Lord do You want me to do something?"
 When I finally returned home to NH I had two messages; one an email and the other on the phone.  


One woman was from SC  She had heard of GB from a friend a couple of years prior and when she woke that morning she knew she needed to come.  She had to find her friend, find the address, make a call and book a flight~ which she did all that day!


The other woman was from the North shore.  She had received my card years earlier and had placed it in her bedside table.  She explained later that "it" had made its way to her desk and that over the previous couple of weeks it was "hi-lighted" every time she sat down"  She knew that she needed to come.  We had never met and she had not gotten a reference from anyone.


It is a God thing.


Sweet heart ~  You are NOT invisible!   
The Lord God, Creator of the Universe and everything that is in it ~  knows RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!.   How awesome is that!  He knows your mind, heart, past, present  and future!   He has YOU in mind.   You know that He has a plan for you.   


Relax and listen.  Let Him teach you His ways and His will.  You will never be abandoned for He goes with you wherever you go!


It's SUCH GOOD NEWS!
Blessings!

  PS    Tucked mom in bed and as I went out her door I took her laundry.  
Mom with a smile :"Marnie, you don't need to do that tonite"    
Me :"Oh thanks mom .... thank you for permission to wait!"    
Mom..." but you could sweep the stairs on your way down"

9 comments:

  1. Marnie my dear..... you are so NOT INVISIBLE. Your light shines into the darkest corners of so many beautiful women's souls.
    love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Musings are great!

    I love this one for its "revelation" of what a man
    too often gets from a woman! About "WHATEVER".
    In this case from your mother:
    Mom..." but you could sweep the stairs on your way down"
    God Bless you,
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago at a church I felt invisible, was invisible. New church, etc. And the counsellor I was seeing who also attended the church, prayed for me asking God to make me visible. He did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He knows us each by our names. A personal Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Marnie
    I needed this today and NOW
    Love
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your entry especially the end---That's the Nanny I know!!!!!!!!!! witty

    ReplyDelete
  7. so good.....I laughed and cried !! Thank you, dear Marnie.....you are certainly NOT invisible!!
    your sister in Christ ( and I count it a privilege :)
    anita <><
    PS Did you sweep the stairs ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one..I know he knows just where I'm, but somedays
    I feel so alone even knowing what the word has to say..
    this message is so encouraging..
    Love the last line....so funny....Eva

    ReplyDelete