Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thinking "Good"

I've been thinking...

How often do I think "good" about someone?  Is it my initial tendency?
When a name or ministry or "whatever" is said to me where do I "go"?

My son and I were chatting about 1 Cor. 13 tonite.    Especially 4-7

" Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the Truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, always perseveres."

I need to do better at this....I think that it is a training.  Maybe the elastic on the wrist will help.   ummmmm

I KNOW

Father in the Name of Jesus, 
I come to You for a renewed mind.  I know I am a culmination of my years and experiences.  I ask that You will do the work to right my thinking.  I do not want Your job!  I do not want to be the Holy Spirit!   I want to think positive about people.( even the You-know-who's)
Train me Lord!!!  
I don't want to stand in front of You with NOTHING...for Your Word says with out love it is all void.  
Oh Lord so much work to do....I do not want to be the cause of You tarrying!   
Surgery Lord...Do it!   
and maybe that band aid across my mouth will be a good beginning!

You delight me Father and I am not afraid~


I wonder how it looks...what it sounds like.  I can honestly say that in 60 years only 4 people come to mind that seemed to have this Mark on their lives....they DID NOT speak negative about ANYONE!!  

sounds like a New Years Resolution to me!

Blessings





1 comment:

  1. I need a strong duct tape...bandaid won't do I'm afraid....and I am afraid that I am not one of the 4....Resolution for sure alice

    ReplyDelete