Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Speak UP

Christians need to SPEAK UP!   
then we can speak out....

It is a time to be on our knees.  
That is where the battle will be won.   
We must learn to SPEAK UP 
(pray
before we speak out.

Too often we lean to our own understanding 
and we just let our mouths run.  
Our words and thoughts come from our own 
experiences, intellect and understanding.  
That is NOT good enough!

We must rely on God's strategies.  
From what I have read, 
our Creator God does not do the same thing twice.  
He knows the end from the beginning and all the intricate details .  

Church                 
SPEAK UP   
take your prayers and requests and praises to HIM

Listen and wait 

and then

SPEAK OUT AS HE DIRECTS YOU

Seek out prayer groups, time alone before God, 
attend midweek prayer services

I will admit to you ~ I would love to attend the studies being offered, go to classes and the other "offerings"
but I know in my heart that it's 

TIME TO PRAY

not think about praying, 
not have a committee on prayer, 
not put it on the calendar

its time to pray NOW!

Won't you join me?

Blessings!




If My people, who are called by My Name
 will humble themselves
and pray
and turn from their wicked ways
I will hear them
and heal their land
2 Chronicles 7:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgYziJjpkLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPY-CrPtdKw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment