Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Wrestling Match

So many days are like that....

Is that your experience as well??

Ding!  
Left punch to the jaw

LOOKS LIKE HE'S DOWN FOR THE COUNT

NO NO He's getting back up


In your corners...


Back and forth we go.  

Today as I raked my yard I wrestled.   
"Lord, how come I have to do this by myself?"
"Lord, this is too hard and too big for me."

"Father forgive me for complaining."
"Lord please grace me with a heart of gratitude"

"Is this my responsibility Lord or Yours.?"
.


on and on it went....Not only was my body sore by the end but my mind was tired.



I long for a "renewed mind"  

I want the Mind of Christ in me  Phil 2:5

Lord, as I wrestle,may You always win.
Please grace me to get up again and again.
May my spiritual muscles grow
to the place where I am not a "match"

I trust You in these things Lord
amen 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=dRTLocMzTvs&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. precious.....daughter of the Lord! May He continue to give you strength and health! And that you would 'win the match' :) of gratitude.....all of us 'wrestle' with that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend,
    Wow!! Just last night at Bible study I was speaking a similar request. First I ask Him for the grace to wait the sale of the house in His will and perfect timing...then not even 24 hours later I am begging Him to please sell it quickly...
    I end in the same place....."may You always win" in my mind and heart.
    Thank for your transparent, honest words.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete