Sunday, November 18, 2012

Glazed Trap

My son in law just installed a new toilet for me....I will wait till the applause dies down...

When I talked to him about what to replace the old one with, he simply said, "Just be sure that it has a "glazed trap". oooook     

I found out that a glazed trap is the part of the toilet that you cannot see (the back part of the drain hole) and if it is not glazed paper etc can get caught up on the rough surface and it will not flush correctly.   

After a little musing I realized that that is just what the Lord wants from His children.   He wants us to be clean vessels for His Spirit to pour through.  If He chooses to speak thru us He wants His Word to come from our mouth pure without being tainted with the sin that may be stuck in us.

It is amazing to begin with that He would ever trust us with anything.... Over the centuries we have really not proven to be all that dedicated to Him.  This is not His fault.  He has provided everything for us to live sinless if we will just choose His Ways and His Promises.

Friend ~  I pray that you have a glazed trap and that you are "free flowing" for the Holy Spirit's use.

If not ~ take care of it today

Blessings!



2 comments:

  1. You are remarkable --- love this one!!!
    Praying about your brothers and your Mom daily!!!

    To God be the glory!!!!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never quite heard that kind of illustration before...But somehow I think I will remember it


    Alice

    ReplyDelete