Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Spring

Friday morning I awoke with a random old song on my mind...I knew the Lord was speaking.
"I'll be with you in apple blossom time ~  I'll be waiting to change your name to mine"


As I shared this with a friend later in the day she reminded me of a vision that a mutual friend had had months ago.  It was of a harvest SO PLENTIFUL that the apples were just falling off of the trees and the "gatherers" where having to hold out their shirts  to catch them before they hit the ground!


Again it would seem that the Lord is saying :


IT'S TIME!
The time is approaching when the  His Spirit is going to be falling upon all flesh and many are going to respond to His calling.


Are you ready for the harvest?  Do you know what your part is going to be?  
Friend, if you believe, as I do, that Jesus is "on the move"  take all the more time to come before Him and listen for His instruction and wisdom.


May is apple blossom time and the harvest is in August and September .  Let's be prepared for the harvest!


Blessings


I am leaving for VA to visit children and attend a conference.  I covet your prayers as I'm praying that my going will have a purpose and that my words will have life.   Thanks  
I'm not sure that I will be able to find a computer to do my musings ..am continuing to pray for something portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment