Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Repentance~

You can NEVER go wrong repenting.   NEVER!


Even if you feel slighted or wronged..... we can say we are sorry for something.


Repentance opens a door.   
"I'm sorry you feel that way."   "I'm sorry that what I said made you upset."  "I'm sorry that you have made this choice." 

"I'm sorry". (PERIOD)  this is a FULL sentence all on its own!


Repentance also will often open a seemingly closed door to the Throne Room.  When we stand in our stubbornness and selfish rights often we are just deaf to what He may be saying.  When we are able to repent God is able to speak and work His ways.


What situations do you find yourself in?   Can you repent?  
If you cannot be moved to say "I'm sorry" you have to ask why....be aware of the emotions and "rights" that may arise to the surface.   
We who have reared children know that these 2 words are some of the HARDEST WORDS to say!   
ummmmm wonder why???


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment