Sunday, February 12, 2012

Church

Was thinking how much I enjoy sitting at a meal or visiting with my children.  Laughter, good food, camaraderie and fellowship are all part of the time.


I bet that is just how God feels when His children come and sit at His feet.  Singing hymns, communion, fellowship and unity are beautiful to Him.


I hope that you do not stay away.  
I talked to a young woman the other day and asked where she was attending. She said after work, the gym, family etc Sunday was the only morning that they had to sleep in.   It made me sad as I thought about it later.   She is missing SO MUCH!   She has no idea how much and how it will affect her as time goes on.  
We need each other..... we need to be encouraged and share with each other.   The "world" has us all week long..can't the Lord have a little of our time?
I would hope that if one of my children stayed away that everyone would not follow suit but would encourage the brother or sister to rejoin the family.  Also I KNOW that the absence  would truly affect me!  God cares. 
We want, we pray, we ask for more and more....Can't we come and enjoy the Lord's family?   


Don't fool yourself ~   It DOES MATTER!


Hebrews 10:25   We should not stop gathering together with other believers, as some of you are doing. Instead, we must continue to encourage each other even more as we see the day of the Lord coming.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment