Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Time!

Over the past few weeks it would seem that every time I looked at a digital clock it was always an interesting sequence of numbers;  1:23   2:22   3:33 etc etc.  Enough so that I actually asked a few friends what they thought the Lord might be saying.  (My kids often look up Scripture when a set of numbers are appearing over and over again).   The difference is that my numbers were always different but in some sort of noticeable sequence,  enough to get my attention.  


Yesterday it happened again when I woke up ~   I laughed aloud as I asked the Lord "Father what are you trying to say to me?"    
I heard Him distinctly say, "It's Time" 
   
WOW   That got my attention!   
I knew He was saying that He is about to do some major things.  He is going to "show Himself".   Prayers that have been prayed for years are going to be answered.   


I AM EXCITED!    
Friend ~   do you have eyes to see what He is about to do?  
Do you have ears that are attuned to His voice?    
I saw myself flattened up against a BIG wooden door, straining to hear what might be going on on the other side......the door opened and I fell right into the room.
That's how I want it to be!  I don't want to miss a thing! 

Lean in my friend~  Lean in~
The time is short...in fact....
IT'S TIME!


Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Marnie, Everyday on my lunch at school I click on "Musings with Marnie". I read your message that the Lord has given you for that day and I try to apply it to my life and reflect on the things that need thinking. I laugh, sometimes I want to cry (cant, Im in school) , sometimes Im pulled closer to the Lord by the feeling that the message or words that are inspirational, motivational, spiritual, comforting or humbling are what I need to hear for that day. We need God all through our days and this bit of "Musing" is a part of my day to know that I can think on the Lord any time I want. This just gives me a chance to think on different things during the day that doesnt take up that much time. The Lord knows how busy our lives are but little messages like this goes a long way. Thank you for "Musings", my extra time with the Lord. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this Marnie with my whole heart. We are in unprecedented times. I have never seen anything like the times we are in! The anointing has increased! anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Marnie! I've been seeing the same thing. I had said to my pastor I keep seeing triple numbers in 1 - 3! 111, 222 and 333. He asked if I saw 333 with this grin on his face. I woke up early Sunday morning and looked at my clock... 3:33! I kept saying, ok, Lord, what is this about?
    I just kept hearing Jeremiah, but never got a chance to look it up. I got to church Sunday morning and he started preaching on the fact that he kept hearing and seeing 333 and the Lord said Jeremiah 33:3. He preached on it!! Really good revelation!! I should send you the CD. Let me know if you'd like it!!
    Always nice to hear confirmation!!
    Cheryl Jenkins

    ReplyDelete