Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bird's Eye View

Over the past few years a lot of talk was going around about a big revamping of one of the major road ways near my house.  I watched over the months as land was disturbed here and there, traffic redirected and dirt  moved back and forth from one side to another.  Everyone had an opinion but no one really seemed to have the "skinny" on what the final outcome would look like.


Whenever I was in conversation about this my first thought was always "I wish I had a bird's eye view so I could see how it is going to all come together.   I never got the view and never seemed to talk to anyone who knew any real facts.


Today much of the newly built  road way is in existence and now  additional sections seem to be added  to the project.  So what do I know?


Not much!!!


  No one has asked my opinion and if they did I would not have anything profound to say as I have not studied traffic patterns, land makeup etc etc...It's all been looked at already and I'm sure many many meetings have taken place to bring the project to this point.


It's kind of like that with serving the Lord.  We think we have a clue....we don't.  We continue to have specific opinions as to how what is going on is going to affect us and those around us.  Sometimes we fret and or become afraid.


STOP!!! There is NO NEED!!


The Lord, Maker of ALL THE UNIVERSE, has a plan.  He will be sure that it comes together at the right time.  He does not need our assistance. He is CAPABLE and His timing is impeccable!
So...beloved ...put it down.  it will come together...when you least expect it everything will fall into place and you will say "AHA  I see!!"


Rest....it's all taken care of!


Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment