Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Talk to the Hand

the face isn't listening"

Do you remember this saying from years ago.  It is one of the top on my "I can't stand this" list.


And so we have it....a world that does not listen and a society that holds everything in.  We spend SO MUCH MONEY paying someone to listen to us...
Why?  
Cause who else will?


There is a lovely old hymn that says "He's as close as the mention of His Name"


At the very thought of Jesus His presence can be found
He's as close as the mention of His name
There is never any distance between my Lord and I
            He's as close as the mention of His Name 

 He's as close as the mention of His Name 
Jesus            Lovely Jesus
 He's as close as the mention of His Name
Jesus



In my hour of struggle so many times I've found
He's as close as the mention of His Name
Just to breath the Name of Jesus can turn everything around
He's as close as the mention of His Name


Look up these Scriptures and believe the Word


Ps 91:15                    Call on me and I will answer you   
Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 50:15
Psalm 145:18-20
Isaiah 41:17
Isaiah 65:24**
Micah 7:7


I agree sometimes it's just beneficial to have the give and take of good counsel. 
But truly their is 
nothing sweeter, 
no wisdom greater, 
no timing more perfect
than the counsel of Jesus!

Blessings



4 comments:

  1. I’m catching up on all your musings this morning.. They are all so encouraging mom. Love it! Weslea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love You and Your sweet counsel Jesus! anita P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marnie,
    I believe! He is sooo gooood to us, so quick to forgive and heal our worries and bring us directly into service for His Kingdom. Bless you for your loyal ministries. I know you listen to many...
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete