Thursday, July 19, 2012

Powerful Prayer

Muse with me for a moment.


Is there such a thing as powerful prayer?  Other than praying in the Spirit isn't prayer just words spoken by an individual?   I have heard people say  "My prayer..."    "When I prayed..."   


Prayer to me is simply human words in the Hands of an Almighty God.   


I would love to hear what you think.    


Often I think of the Father/ child relationship.    An older child may be able to articulate better but the Father knows the younger child's intentions just as well.   


I do believe that it makes a difference when we pray the Word and "stand on the Promises"   We do have authority to come boldly before the Throne of Grace.   He gives specific guidelines for prayer.


Tell me......what do you think..... use Scripture please


Blessings 
Marnie


No comments:

Post a Comment