Sunday, July 29, 2012

What's Mine is Yours

Thinking about our Father.
Thinking about being His child.

I remember going home as an adult to visit my parents.  I might say "mom would you mind if I made a sandwich?"  She would reply, "Of course!! Whatever I have is yours!  Help yourself"     Later in the visit as I was leaving, my parents would ALWAYS say "What do we have that you might want/need?"


I think this is EXACTLY the heart of our heavenly Father!    A friend told me today that while in pain she decided not to pray for healing but decided to thank the Lord for His healing instead!

WE ARE HIS CHILDREN!  

He wants us to accept what He has won for us!   In respect we ask only to hear Him say "OF Course!!!  ALL I have is yours!!  Help yourself"


I fear that most of our Christian lives is lived struggling with this reality,
HE LOVES US

HIS KINGDOM IS OUR KINGDOM
HIS PROMISES ARE OURS

It's time that we accept the fact that we are His!
Step into the truth of His Word and take His Promises as your own.   
He is a star-breathing God and nothing is hidden from His sight.  Stay in His Presence and REST.  Like a child leave the responsibility to Him!   

He will guide you!  
He will provide for you!  
He will protect you!
Be careful for NOTHING friend
He holds the whole world in His hands!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! You serve our heavenly Father wholeheartedly! Be blessed, Darlene

    ReplyDelete