Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nothing is Impossible with God

Nothing?  OK ~  what does that mean?  
Sure we know that He can make heavens, stars and planets, the BIG stuff ~  but my "world"?  That seemingly small, insignificant space around me that contains all the people, drama and stuff that makes my life real ~ He is involved with that also?
Amazing isn't it!  The God of the Universe!  The ALMIGHTY, All Knowing, All Powerful and Omnipresent  knows you!  You are not insignificant to Him!  He calls you Sweetheart!  He loves you and cares about the smallest parts.(He actually made those smallest parts!!)  That's what, in my book, makes Him Awesome!!


So NOW  when I say Nothing is Impossible with God, it sounds different....it makes me pause and ponder.  A seed of Hope begins to grow that I am not alone...He has a plan for me....He carries me.... He will see me through... I am somebody to Him ~ someone He loves with a perfect love.


Chew on that today!


Blessings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment