Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Inexpensive Face Lift

"I look to the hills from where my help comes...My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth"
Psalm 121:1


Stand up tall, shoulders back and stretch your neck as you lift your chin up ....Do you see Him?  He's waiting for you to seek Him out!  He has ALL your needs, answers to ALL your prayers and strength for ALL your trials.
Plus there is nothing more beautiful than a person with LIFE in their eyes and a smile on their lips.  Hope shines through as we put our trust in Him....
SO
No Botox for me....Jesus, my Maker, will shine through me as I look to Him and the scripture says "He makes ALL things beautiful in HIS time!"


Wow  you're looking better all ready!!


Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marie....very cute and true. Aren't you a cleaver lady these days. I enjoy your musings...Hugs.
    Blessings! permelia

    ReplyDelete