Monday, May 2, 2011

Declarations

I have made declarations over my life.  I have meant every word  (at the time)  Many were based out of hurt feelings and distrust. They  sounded like : " I'll never -------,  Over my dead body------- "
I held tightly to the reigns of my life and determined to cut my own path.


BUT GOD


in His unsearchable goodness, mercy and grace persevered with me.  He did not give up.  He watched and listened.  He understood the pain, fear and distrust and it did not disturb Him.  


HE HAS A PLAN!


A plan, not to harm me, but to prosper me and give me a hope for the future.
So even when I strained at His care and tried to make my own way,  He drew me...He wooed me to Himself and He changed me even as I was looking away.
And then.. 
one day I noticed ...it was I who changed!!  
It was I who benefited from His constant care and mercy


HE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME!   just as HE is with you!   Praise Him.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful thoughts/truths, Marnie! Emoji

    Thanks!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete