Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Daily Grind

......is meant to aid the DAILY GROWTH!


Did you realize everyday you are being trained by Someone or something?  The interactions  to the people around you is a training.  The disappointments of life are meant to mold you.  The traffic, kids, broken dishwasher, pets, car, lost item, wet newspaper etc etc etc  are all part of  God's purpose in our lives. Do you believe it?


They are !  
The Scripture says to count it ALL joy! Be anxious for NOTHING! Love your ENEMY!  Fear not!  Give thanks in ALL  circumstances.


This week dare to look a little closer.  Count to 10 if need be and remember that NOTHING is wasted in the Christian's life.   It's ALL for a purpose..Every Single Bit of it !


Father, 
"Open my eyes that I might see, glimpses of truth Thou has for me
Place in my hand the wonderful key 
that will unclasp and set me free
Silently now I wait for Thee
Ready my God Thy will to see
Open my eyes illumine me
Spirit Divine!"    


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment