Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Amazing Race



The day we accept Christ as our Savior we change courses.  We get off one path and onto another.  The Scripture refers to us "running the race set before us"  Why is it that we so often quit, take a break, lose interest and/or get tired?  


It's because we are running it with our strength.


What makes this Race so unique is the only way to successfully run it is by HIS AMAZING GRACE!  There is no possibility of being able to make it on our own.  I'm not sure about you but I find that comforting.  It's not about me, my strengths, my endurance or my abilities.  Its about His greatness in me!!


So today, stand up and dust yourself off.  Remember that "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world"  Clothe yourself with His Amazing Grace and fly believer fly!


Ready   ~   Set    ~    GO!!!


Scripture says we are to "run with patience (endurance, persistence) the race set before us, looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith ... For consider Him that endured ... lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds." (Heb 12:1-3)


Blessings!~

No comments:

Post a Comment