Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Habakkuk 3:17-19


17 Though the fig tree does not bud
   and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
   and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
   and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
   I will be joyful in God my Savior.
 19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
   he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
   he enables me to tread on the heights.

Could you say this?  I dare say it does not come easily or without practice.  
Do you rejoice when things are going along normally?  
Are you able to  rejoice when there are bumps on the path or the occasional sink hole?

Practice now...right this minute....Praising HIM for all of it, the good, the bad and the ugly. HE watches and listens and delights in your trust in HIM

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. 5-2-13 HI Marnie,

    Thanks for words of encouragement. It is nice to read your musings & know that GOD has a purpose in every thing. Joseph's story sure looked like a BUMMER BUT God was in his life & God used him as well. maureen

    ReplyDelete