Thursday, January 10, 2013

Seabiscuit # 2

"Will he race"
"No not that one.."
"Why are you fixing him?"
"Cause  I can"
"Every horse is good for something.  He can either be a cart horse or a lead pony and he's still nice to look at."
"You don't throw a whole life away just because he's banged up a little."

Need I write any more?

As I watched this movie I just heard over and over the truths of God.


  NO ONE is worthless
thus
EVERY ONE HAS WORTH!

repeat this over and over to yourself   say it when you go out of your home..to work...to the market.  Say it over and over until you believe it for yourself
AND
everyone else you meet.
God has never and will never make junk.
we often are the product of our past.but God has a future in store!.
Will you be the patient one?
will you give a good word over and over
will you give more chances.

Everyone needs a hero..someone who believes in them

BELOVED
you are
SPECIAL!!!



content

3 comments:

  1. God gave me a strategy this week to see people the way He sees them...HE loves us unconditionally..! And then say something encouraging that He would say....the WORD is what HE says. I got so excited. Verbal communication does not come easy....but at that moment I felt such freedom to encourage, knowing that when I open my mouth HE will fill it.

    This is such a good word and it brought to remembrance my moment with the Lord. I am reminded to step out and let Him teach me. I am so glad to receive this reminder. I had forgotten about all about this.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this one too! Thanks and love ya! jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good word. The WORD in action. Faith = speaking what we do not see as though it were. The highest form of prayer. Sunday a mentor friend said to me "what we see is not real. What we don't see...the things of the Spirit.....is real."

    I am so glad for the reminder. At work this week the the Lord put it on my heart to want to be an encourager and gave me a strategy. (Not just at work but everywhere I go....family is always the most difficult place for me to do this.)

    ReplyDelete