Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


I'm Back!!

Thank you for giving me a little breather.  I so appreciate the notes that I have received they have been So encouraging to me!

New year 2013. 

My wish for  you this year

I wish for you hours a day with NO Internet 
                    That your spouse will see your eyes, your children will have your undivided attention and  that Jesus will have access to your heart 

I wish for you a table where you meet together regularly for family meals. That you will connect daily with the loved  ones around you to interact, laugh and listen

I wish for you a well spring from the Word. 
That you will take time to "drink it in"and be Full

I wish for you friends. Friends that will stick closer than a brother.  
Remember it's not the number of friends but the quality of the friendship

I wish for you contentment....to be happy ~ just cause  

I wish for you a sound mind and a tender spirit

I wish for you TIME

I wish for you focus

I wish for you    hugs and kisses and arms to hold on to.

health and happiness    

Jesus and deep contentment

be intentional this year   ~   DO IT

acts of kindnesses  gotten and given

Father we need YOU to give us the grace to make these things happen.  We realize we are so often our own worst enemy.  Help us to walk the walk Lord.  Grant us success in living our lives for You ..in Word and Deed make it all count.

We are Yours Lord

Blessings


1 comment:

  1. Ola?
    Tudo bem?

    Eu sou o JP Amigo da Weslea..

    eu li tudo o que a senhora deixou, mito bom,
    eu quero viver dessa maneira o meu 2013.
    Mais perto de Deus.
    Preciso disso muito.

    Que Deus possa derramar mais de sua unção sobre sua vida..

    um forte abraço, Feliz 2013, para vc é toda sua família..
    tchau..

    ReplyDelete