Monday, January 28, 2013

It Will Cost You

Cell phone bills used to list "roaming charges"...
those charges added to your bill when 
you are making a call outside of your calling area.

I believe that Christians can get Roaming Charges as well.  
When we take a short cut,  a side trip,  
a vacation, and or an excursion...
when  we step out of His care ~ 
we pay the price.    

Prayerfully we only need to spend 
some time on our knees to get back our footing 
but too often 
the consequences of Roaming are very steep;   
unwanted pregnancy, 
illness, 
no education, 
broken relationships 
etc etc etc.

 STAY CLOSE

DO NOT ROAM!!

LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT!

"Safe in the arms of Jesus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdF45XIl3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua8UZLJ7tjc

1 comment:

  1. You remember what I spoke to you about a couple of Sundays ago, asking you if you feel lovable because I didn't? Well, I reread my journal for that Sunday morning when i talked to God and Jesus had told me to just let Him love on me, and hold me in His Arms. So I did and pictured myself in His arms and I fell asleep. His Love is so unconditional! No one can love like Him! joann

    ReplyDelete