Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Deuteronomy 28:13

"The Lord will make you the head not the tail, 
if you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God 
that I give you this day 
and carefully follow them, 
you will always be at the top, 
never at the bottom."


I have been praying for a word concerning a project that I am involved in...it is a good project but that truly means nothing unless it is a project that the Lord is "backing"
Thus the praying.

When we KNOW* that the Lord is in something it does not matter what the situation looks like, sounds like etc.  
God is in it!!

When the Lord gave Rich and I the mandate to "trust Him for our children" there were MANY times that we reminded Him that "this was His idea ~ not ours!" And it was that exact fact, that I KNEW without a shadow of doubt that it was HE behind that Word, that kept me from "falling off the cliff"   
I knew that I knew. (because, believe me, other wise our family size would have looked MUCH different!)

Friend do you seek the Lord?
Do you listen and get your guidance from Him?
Just because He has always led you a certain way does not mean it can't change.  David inquired of the Lord over and over again...and God over and over again did something different!

Don't lean to your own understanding friend
Ask...listen...wait... 
He WILL ANSWER!

*KNOW  It took 3 months for me to become convinced that the Lord was asking me to "trust Him for our children".  I fought it on every level.  
I am SO THANKFUL that HE had His way!!!
His ways are not our ways ~ His plans have supernatural purpose!

Content

2 comments:

  1. sounds like 'if you can explain it, God isn't in it'....anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you trusted HIM too. Not only did HE bless you with beautiful children who are a blessing to all of us, but oh those grandchildren..... Love the picture of them surrounding you.....so beautiful.
    The fruit of your labor.... A double dose: children and grandchildren.....and great grand children soon to follow. Awesome. The kids today don't know that this is what life is all about. We didn't know this is what life was all about. It's interesting that Peter advices young married couples to have kids and start early.
    It was nice being with yesterday!
    Blessings, Leslie

    ReplyDelete