Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baring All

Mom and I shared a sandwich at the Junction today.  It was lovely out so we sat on the deck.   While I was in ordering she enjoyed the scenery.   I returned to the table to see her trying to zip her jacket up...You see she had forgotten that it was the ONLY layer that she had on.  She unzipped it to cool off and Oh My Goodness she bared all!!

She was laughing and soon I joined in.   My oh My  we were SURE GLAD that no-one seemed to notice!!

Have you ever "bared all"?

We can AND SHOULD bare all to the Lord.  
He knows it all anyhow.   
Why do we have such a hard time admitting things?  
Why do we try to hide from Him like Adam did?  
Have you ever seen yourself in a young child that is trying to hide the obvious?  (My 4 year old came down stairs one day COVERED in lipstick and told me she had not been getting into makeup!)  

Let's remember that Jesus came to set us free~ (Gal 5:1)  and the enemy will spend his time trying to convince us of otherwise.

Remember the Scripture says "Jesus is a Friend of sinners". Matthew 11:19

He waits,  He longs for you to come,  He knows and holds the power that you need!   Don't hide any longer. 

 BARE IT ALL

Lay it all at His feet,  He will guide you, show you what to do next.  He holds the keys and the answers.  Don't be afraid.
HE LOVES YOU

Blessings!






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipwEtvWL_3c


5 comments:

  1. regarding yesterday's posting - I was at the Junctionn, eating inside with a friend from 11:30 til about 1:45 and didn't see a single naked geriatric. love and peace, pkb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....so glad you had a good chuckle over it:) jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marnie, I'm laughing and crying all at the same time.... I just love you so much.. You bless me so much and you probably have no idea. I am so grateful to you and your transparency about this season of your life. Gives me pause and I remember when my dad was alive, how his life changed....
    Love you,
    Laurine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom is in with the times....everyone is baring it all (clothes wise that is) alice

    ReplyDelete