Monday, January 16, 2012

Women on a Journey

Many of you may have seen my post or received an email from me concerning this event.


It has been on my heart for a few months and I finally just bit the bullet and made a date.


"Women on a Journey" 

Does that describe you? 

Some of us know that we are on a pilgrimage and we want to travel light and well. 

If you need 
encouragement, prayer, fellowship and a good Word 

come ~ 

meet at Gilead's Balm on Thursday evening the 19th of January from 7-9pm.

Tea will be hot and it will be cozy.* 

Just come~ the door will be open.

Feel free to invite any other journey(ers) as well 
Blessings!

*a donation basket will be available on the table

So what do I envision this evening to look like?

Women from different towns and churches coming, meeting new friends, praying

 and receiving prayer.

The world is a hard place to live these days.  The darkness just keeps pressing

 in.  I have asked a few women (young and old) to speak for 5 minutes as to what the

 Lord is putting on their heart concerning women.    These "words" will be

 interspersed  thruout the night.

We will be praying over one another, listening to the Spirit and will be open to Words of 

Knowledge, Scripture and Exhortation.

Come prayed up and ready to receive.   

I think it is going to be wonderful!

I don't know how many will come as I did not ask for a RSVP ~ Park on the street or in the

 field next door and invite a friend if you wish.

I look forward to seeing you here    Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment