Monday, January 23, 2012

We Fall Down and Get Up

The difference between us and them?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saYYm1CkX3M

Dear friend,


How often do we look at someone and think for  a moment that their life is so much easier, better, richer and more exciting than ours.   
Please realize that there is a trap set in this  thought pattern.  
You do not need to live many years or talk to too many people before you realize that we are all the same ~ WE NEED A SAVIOR


There is only one person on this planet that you can have any authority over or bring any change to....
and this is YOU!


Father , today I come alone ...realizing it's between You and me.  Help me, please, to become who You have for me to be.  
Give me Strength Lord, Grace, Peace and Compassion 
for my fellow man.  
Make me worthy to carry Your name on my heart 
and 
Your Spirit within.   
Open my eyes that I might see all that You have for me 
within and without.

I'm Yours
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment