Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Vibrant Branch

In the quiet this morning as I watched the sun come up into the sky, I chatted with the Lord about "things".  I heard myself say to Him that I wanted Him to pour more of His Word into me that I would be "supple".
I had not heard that word in a long time, and pondered on its meaning.


Definitions :
Bending and moving easily and gracefully; flexible.
Yielding or changing readily; compliant or adaptableCapable of being bent or folded without creases, cracks, or breaks 


 I like these definitions but I was picturing more specifically that "full of life" look ~  moisture filled

Jesus says  in John 15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 

Friend  REMAIN in the Lord.  It will go well with you.  You WILL bear much fruit ~ it is a promise.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment