Thursday, January 26, 2012

He Hears You

Yesterday while shopping with my daughter, she was trying on clothes and I was in another part of the store.  I heard a very quiet "mum" come to my ear and my very first thought was " Funny how a mom knows the sound of her child ...it will make her stop and take notice.  I think I'll write a blog on that."   As I turned the corner there was my daughter, standing with a friend, waiting for me to come....she had called my name.


Our ability to hear may be limited.  We may not be able to be reached.  Our hands might be tied in a situation. 


NOT SO WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!


He hears us when we cry.  He stands up and comes down. Psalm 18  He is ever attentive and never takes His eyes off of us!
Be assured friend that He knows RIGHT where you are and knows your need before you do.  
He hears you when you call and you are not alone!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment