Monday, January 30, 2012

A Thump in the Night

The other night I had guests at the Balm.  I went to put wood in the stove in the early hours before dawn.  As I silently went my way I lost my footing and fell down the staircase!  Ouch!   I QUICKLY inspected my bruises, realized nothing was broken, filled the stove, took Aleve and water and went back to bed.  In the morning I asked the ladies how they had slept and they responded "great, except did you hear that LOUD BANG in the middle of the night?"  
Boy did I!!!


The Scripture says that the Lord is going to come like a thief in the night, (1 Thess 5:2) when we least expect Him.  Will you be ready?  Are you watching like a "Watchman looks for the dawn" (Ps 130:6) Do you know the "signs of the times"?


Friend,  He's coming soon.  The signs are all around us.  We must not "play church" any longer, the world is in desperate need of a Savior!  Open your mouth and call out...."I've found Him!!  THE ONE WHO OFFERS  HOPE, Peace and Forgiveness!   
HE heals, provides and  is EVERYTHING I need!   Shout it from the rooftops and the marketplace.   He is the Cure to all that ails.  It is not a time for the mundane and methodical.  It is a time for harvest.  
"Bring them in from the fields of sin, bring the wandering ones to Jesus!"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKhrtuviWBY


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment