Wednesday, January 4, 2012

IMPORTANT

I am writing the same blog for both my Parenting/Family Blog as well as my musing.


We must not sit idly by.  We must pray about this horrific practice that is rampant in our world today.
Please join me.


Sexual Exploitation of Children

Please view this short video and take a moment for contemplation.  Again I echo yesterdays blog.  
We cannot be too aware.  
Know what your children are watching, listening to, where they are going, who they are hanging out with and what they are doing.  


Talk to them.....no I did not say yell, accuse, ignore,  I said talk.  Work on your relationship.  


Again if these words are foreign to you, please seek help from someone you can trust.


The only wrong thing is to stay ignorant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOF28tCodcY


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment