Monday, August 1, 2011

If God is so Good Then.....

You've heard it before.  " Then why does He allow killing, disasters, drought, famine etc etc."

Job 2
..."That I'd, day after day, greedily take what looks like its good from your hand ~ a child gloating over sweet candy..."  "...but that  I'd thrash wild to escape when what You give from Your hand feels bad...like gravel in the mouth.  Oh Father ...forgive ~  Should I accept good from You and not trouble?"

Will we stay children forever?  Won't there be a time that we "Get it"
That the Lord has ONLY THE BEST for us.  Yes, He will use ALL the things and situations that the world dishes out BUT they will be used for our GOOD, not to harm us, but to mold us into His likeness and image.

Let's pay attention to the words that come out of our mouths and
"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable to You, Oh Lord" PS 19

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment