Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How It ALL Began...

I just returned home from attending a  wedding and visiting my daughter  in MD.  I had a wonderful time. 


While I was seated at  the rehearsal dinner I got a notification from facebook saying that my "relationship status" had been changed and saw that a couple "status" entries had been made.


WOW  I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!


How cool was that!   I did not even know!   In just a few clicks and pecks on a keyboard I now was embarking on a new life.  Yes, I will admit we laughed and  the young man sitting beside me posed for a couple of pictures to be posted ....and so it went. 


Dozens of comments later, offers for advise,  a few emails and some phone calls and soon my small little "puddle" was astir with excitement!!  Could it be true?  In a short couple of days?  wow! Marnie....16 years single and now in a matter of hours, involved with a MUCH-YOUNGER man.   What fun!


I considered playing with the "guise" for a few more days but then....
I thought of my friends; some would be glad, some sad, some jealous, some depressed but the one thing that they would all have in common would be that they would be deceived.  I just couldn't do it!


How easy it is to paint a picture.  You simply fill in the blanks.   You can make your story short or long, sad or happy, mysterious or common, easy or hard with just the change of a few words.  You don't even need to lie..you just simply add or leave out certain information.


So how do you tell your story?  Do you tend to embellish or hold back?  


There is one common "story" that I hope we all have.
  
Once I was lost but now I'm found, I was blind but now I see, lame but now I walk,  
JESUS has made a difference in my life.  HE is the Lover of my soul. 
 He knows every detail of my life before it even happens.


HE HAS A PLAN for YOU and I !  
Don't go by what you see or hear~ Beloved~  


HE IS DOING  A WORK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtL_li4GbE&NR=1

1 Hope you missed me!
2. Know of a wonderful and Godly man or woman?  Introduce them to a friend!
3. I truly missed you all!

2 comments: