Thursday, August 18, 2011

Who Is Behind the Curtain?

Last year I was having trouble with my ITouch.   I called for "help" and got a gentleman with a strong Indian accent.  We worked  through alot of trouble shooting when I asked him how long he had owned his Itouch.  He said "Oh I have never owned an Itouch, nor have I ever seen one.  I am just sitting here with a very large manual turning pages"


That reminded me of the Great and Mighty Oz... all smoke and lights but with no power.


BUT MY FRIENDS.........................


OUR GOD


HE is mighty to save!
He can move mountains!
HE can make a way where there seems to be no way
He is all powerful, all knowing and can be all places at once!
His "arm is not too short"'
NOTHING is too difficult for Him!


So be sure that you do not depend on that guy in India or the old man behind the curtain...
NOTHING COMPARES TO OUR GOD!


Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment