Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BLAH....

Just another day on planet earth.
  
Some days we get up and that's all.  Our "feelings" are BLAH.  
We "feel" unfulfilled, unproductive and even unaware. 
We "feel" useless and discouraged....
so was my day today...
same old things ~the things of this life calling me, chasing me and holding me down.


BUT WAIT!


This is not my home!   I'm just passing through!  I'm one day closer to being in Heaven with the Lord !  Praise the Lord, Hallelujah! 
I will not be shaken!   I will not be moved!  The Lord is my Fortress and Strong Tower!  HE NEVER CHANGES!   He is not disappointed in me.... He understands and has sufficient grace for the asking.


Friend....look up!  Be encouraged the Lord loves you with an everlasting love and He cares about YOU!


Blessings


Remember we do not go by feelings we go by FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment