Sunday, March 30, 2014

But It's Hard

I hear this OFTEN....

and I just want to say that ....that is beside the point!!
The Scripture has made  it very clear that this life will hold trouble. Job 14:1, John 16:33, Psalm 34:19

Life is hard whether you are a Christian ~ OR NOT!!
How quickly we forget!

So I guess I can "deal with hard" and go to heaven or I can "deal with hard" and go to hell.

Jesus gave His ALL..
it was hard.....
He did it so that we would have all we need to live fruitful 
and victorious lives in the here and now.   
Yes life is hard 
and disciplining ourselves unto holiness is hard

BUT not impossible!  
and there are so many benefits!!

So lets stop saying that...
We have the Holy Spirit to help us on all levels.  We need to exercise our faith muscles and learn to Trust and Obey.  As the song goes "to be happy in Jesus is to trust and obey!"

Onward Christian Soldiers!


No comments:

Post a Comment