Monday, March 17, 2014

The Prince of the Air

Lately the enemy has been working overtime in my mind and heart. I find myself super sensitive to "looks" and pauses.  I imagine.

I'm remembering the Scripture in 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

"We are human, but we don't wage war as humans do.  We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strong holds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.  We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God.  We capture rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey God"  NLT

Time is short. Be aware of confusion, contrariness, frustration, irritability, short tempers and hurt feelings. People, in general, are living under very stressful situations.  Give people Grace. Remember we are called to be carriers of His Peace
.
Romans 12:18
Do everything in your power to live at peace with each other 
Heb 12:14  
Make every effort to live in peace
strive for peace

3 comments:

  1. Good word, Marnie. I too, have noticed this.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what's happening and I have been thinking too that we do not fight against flesh & blood but against principalities and powers ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray that we will shine his truth amongst those who accept the lies of this world. All roads,all ways, Christ died for all no matter who you are no matter what you feel is truth,, all edits to his word are truth…. I could go on and on and sometimes I just cry out to God with tears flowing. How is it Lord that we are the ones to be seen as judgmental? Unloving? Unaccepting? Unkind? God whispers remember your brothers were thrown into the lions den, not because they believed in GOD!!!!!!!! But because they believed in Jehovah the only true and living GOD…. The only GOD who possess all truth and power now and forevermore!!!!! His word is complete and total truth… Satan can twist and edit but in the end every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!!!! Wow I feel better now…. I really am sick of the name of Jesus being so stained and used to fit everyones ideas of truth

    ReplyDelete