Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Psalm 91

vs 14-16

The Lord says 
"I will rescue those that love Me.  
I will protect those who trust in My Name.  
When they call on Me I will answer 
I will be with them in trouble.  
I will rescue and honor them.  
I will reward them with a long life 
and give them My salvation."

Do you see what I see??
Look at ALL the Promises!!

rescue
protection
 answers
help in trouble
rescue
honor
long life
salvation

How about chewing on that for a while!

Father thank You for Your Promises.  
They are Yes and Amen.  
Grace us to use them.
Remind us Lord 
before we get sucked up into worry and fret.    
Sturdy us, 
that we may stand firmly on Your Word
 with
 NO DOUBT...
NO UNBELIEF..
NO WAVERING!

You are our Everything!
Praise Your Holy Name!

2 comments:

  1. sooo good , Marnie....love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marnie, Thank you so much for your last post. These words need to be taken to heart. Donna

    ReplyDelete