Monday, March 24, 2014

Matthew 15:29-30

"Jesus returned from Galilee and climbed a hill and sat down. A vast crowd brought to him people who were lame, blind, crippled, those who couldn't speak, and many others.  They laid them before Jesus, and he healed them all"

  1. Come To Jesus - Chris Rice (Lyrics) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v...
    YouTube
    Oct 17, 2008 - Uploaded by kelsey06712
    Lyrics to "come to jesus" by chris rice. ... Third Day - Cry Out To Jesus by ThirdDayVEVO 3,516,950 views · 4 ...


Come to Jesus. 

Come to Jesus and live.


1 comment:

  1. Years ago I heard this song and fell in love with it. I decided I wanted it sung at my funeral. Such a great message.

    For my father's funeral Mom had friends in Omaha that were professional singers and for his funeral she just asked them to sing what they wanted (they were Christians). As they started to sing their second number it was this song. I absolutely lost it as I knew only God knew my heart.

    It still is one of my all time favorites - when happy or sad. Come to Jesus!

    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete