Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Visual From Heaven ~

While talking with my friend Anita Perry today, we were sharing about the season that we are living in, how exciting it is and the fact that we are seeing and hearing things that we have never experienced before.

I would like to share  a story that she told me :



" I have never seen a time like this have you ?  One time the Lord gave me a visual of how the anointing was going to increase in the days to come.  He had me go outside and make a snowball.  At first it was hardly going anywhere but He asked me to go to the side of my house where there is a slight decline ( not a hill)  He instructed me to take my snowball and tap it towards the decline.  Within seconds the snowball was SO big that my son and I together could not move it!  It was literally crying and laughing at the same time.  What an amazing visual!
He said that the anointing was going to increase in unprecedented proportions, not one plus one anymore.  
Marnie I actually think that we are living in this time. I am in awe EVERY day!"

"It was funny because when I first went outside the sun had beaten down the snow and it had crusted over a bit and when I tried to move the snowball and ti wasn't going anywhere I was laughing with the Lord and said: "work with me here, I thought You were going to show me something!  It was a time that the Lord and I were laughing together.  BOY did He ever show me!  I am not exaggerating when I say the ball must have been three feet across in just a matter of seconds!"


This blessed me so much as I have no doubt that the Lord was showing her something and to think we are a part of it!
Seek the Lord while He may be found ~
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment