Thursday, March 15, 2012

Praying the Word

A quote from "somewhere"


"No prayer is more effective than the one that finds its roots in the pages of Gods Word."


Pray the Word.


When you are reading...pray it!


like this:


Father I thank you that You Who began a good work in _________ will be faithful to bring it to completion.  
I am thankful that I can cast all my cares on You for You care for me!  
Lord I lift my eyes to the hills from where my help comes from.  
I am thankful that You will keep me from falling!  
Lord I fear no evil for You are with me. 
You know my every need and I thank You for Your plans to prosper me and give me a hope and a future.
I love that when I call out You are there to save me.
Your Word says that when I am weak You will be strong!  Be strong in me Lord!
etc etc etc

Read and Pray ......Pray and read...


Blessings

3 comments:

  1. Thank u for sharing your strength in the Lord
    It is an encouragement to me
    Cherie Welsh

    ReplyDelete