Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disagreement

I was part of an interesting conversation today.


I listened to a dialog between two women who questioned as to whether the Holy Spirit had been working thru each other in a specific meeting.  They both held their stance.  It got a tad tense.   


I watched as one left the room and then came back.   


I waited and saw the Holy Spirit  move with His great grace and mercy and bring the whole situation around to forgiveness and sisterly love.  Both laid down their positions and submitted to one another.  


Beautiful.


Later as we went to our cars one said to me that when she was in the ladies room she had decided she was just gong to leave  and not come back to the table.  
The Lord spoke to her and said "No you are not that kind of person anymore, I have changed you"   
She "came around" and came back.   
This is VICTORY.   
She got rid of the "worm"** and followed thru as the Lord gave her strength.


Today I believe with ALL MY HEART that ground was taken back from the enemy.  I believe that this was bigger than it seemed.  The enemy hates defeat and he was defeated today.  


YOU GO GIRLS!


There is great delight in the Lord's heart today as His daughters chose the right path.   God is good and the Holy Spirit is alive and well among His people!


1Corinthians 13:

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.



Blessings!





**  see yesterday's muse   "the little maggot"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marnie. I find great encouragement from reading your entries. May God bless you with many more insights - I look forward to reading all those that are coming. They are helping to change me from glory to glory. Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE GROWING UP !! Anita Perry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very practical, genuine, true, thanks, Pastor Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I just heard a sermon online on iBetheltv.com where the pastor talked about how every time we choose to obey God it's a step of victory in defeating the enemy, every little thing we do has an impact.

    Thanks for sharing this!
    Jeimy

    ReplyDelete