Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Wonderful Savior!


It's late and I'm tired.
I was going to skip tonite but this song has come to me as I've climbed the stairs to bed

OH~  What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord
He hideth me ~  I so well know it!

PS this reminds me of the small country church that I grew up in!

Why don't you sing along with this beautiful truth by Fanny Crosby!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2OTzYeA60U&feature=related

A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord,
A wonderful Savior to me;
He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock,
Where rivers of pleasure I see.
Refrain
He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life with the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.
A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord,
He taketh my burden away;
He holdeth me up, and I shall not be moved,
He giveth me strength as my day.
Refrain
With numberless blessings each moment He crowns,
And filled with His fullness divine,
I sing in my rapture, oh, glory to God
For such a Redeemer as mine!
Refrain
When clothed in His brightness, transported I rise
To meet Him in clouds of the sky,
His perfect salvation, His wonderful love
I’ll shout with the millions on high.
Refrain

No comments:

Post a Comment